Escape The Island In Montague's Mount
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Montague's Mount from Mastertronic is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The disturbing psychological thriller strands players in the bleak landscape of an abandoned Irish island where they must uncover its secrets to find a way to escape.
Montague's Mount is disturbing psychological thriller set in the bleakness of an abandoned Irish island, featuring exploration and challenging puzzle solving. This game is part one of a two part story, some questions are left unanswered and open to interpretation.Montague's Mount is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Montague's Mount (add to watch list)
The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings you back from unconsciousness. Surrounded by the wreckage of a boat’s hull, you can only draw one conclusion: your vessel has been torn apart by the submerged rocks. The secrets of the island must be uncovered if you are ever going to find a way to escape. Where is everyone; is the island really uninhabited; and what is lurking within the isolated caves?
- New hints, storylines and voiceovers.
- Desolate yet beautiful environments to explore.
- Challenging puzzles to solve.
- Secrets and collectibles hidden across the island.
- Voice narration by Derek Riddell (Ugly Betty, Frankie, No Angels and more).
- First game to promote the Irish language (Gaeilge).
- Full language support for English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 3.2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- ATI Radeon HD 5750
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M
Buy Montague's Mount
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.