XCOM: Enemy Within Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Feral Interactive's XCOM: Enemy Within, an expansion pack for the award-winning strategy game XCOM: Enemy Unknown, is available now. Developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K for PC and consoles, XCOM: Enemy Within adds a variety of new content to previously purchased copies of XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Edition.
XCOM: Enemy Within is the explosive expansion to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, adding a cutting edge array of new abilities, upgrades and weapons to the award-winning strategy game.XCOM: Enemy Within is available now for $29.99 (USD).
Feral Interactive (add to watch list)
- Defend Earth from a deadly new organization, EXALT, and new alien types including the Mechtoid.
- Build a Genetics Lab to enhance your operativesí abilities by augmenting their chest, brain, eyes, skin and legs.
- Construct new weapons and armor including the Mechanized Exoskeletal Cybersuit (MEC), which can be upgraded with a grenade launcher and flamethrower.
- Find and secure Meld, a valuable alien resource, to unlock new research projects and advanced upgrades.
- Cloak-and-dagger and intelligence operations provide new tactical challenges on over 40 new battlefields.
- Create your own multiplayer squad from a wider array of units and abilities.
XCOM: Enemy Within (add to watch list)
Buy XCOM: Enemy Within
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.