Get Early Access To MouseCraft At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Crunching Koala's MouseCraft is now available for early access at Mac Game Store. The puzzle title tasks players with assisting hungry mice stack blocks in their quest for cheese. At present the game offers 30 puzzle levels, 5 different types of blocks, 2 locations, and a level editor. At launch the game will include 80 puzzle levels, 8 different types of blocks, 4 different locations, and more.
MouseCraft is a puzzle game where players help mice in their relentless quest for cheese by stacking the world's most famous blocks: Tetrominos. MouseCraft Early Access is available now for $6.99 (USD). Those who purchase now receive the game at a reduced price while features are still being added, and will continue to receive updates and additions as the game's development progresses.
MouseCraft (add to watch list)
Starring: Mad Cat Scientist, Three Blind Mice and tons of irresistably delicious Cheese.
Message from the developers:
MouseCraft is still under development. This means the game will be improved on a regular basis, through updates that add new features, content and bug fixes. Check the description for info on what is already available and what will be included in the final version. After the final game launch, in January, when all the development is over, the game will be available for at least $9.99.
At this point, MouseCraft includes:
At launch, MouseCraft will include:
- 30 levels in Puzzle Mode
- 5 different types of Tetromino blocks and 2 types of obstacles
- 2 locations
- Local level editor
Arcade Mode is currently under heavy development and it has not been included in this build. We don't know when and if it is going to be available.
- 80 levels in Puzzle Mode
- At least 8 different kinds of Tetromino blocks
- Simple enemies and 2 enviromental obstacles
- At least 4 locations
- Steamworks integration: Trading Cards (already here), Stats, Leaderboards, Achievements, Cloud Saves
- Full Controller Support and Big Picture support
- System for sharing user-made maps (integrated with Steam Workshop)
Join us on the road to final release by buying into the Early Access build for $6.99. After the final game launch, in January, when all the development is over, the game will be available for at least $9.99.
Follow us on our social profiles or check our blog https://crunchingkoalas.com for frequent development updates.
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills by playing the game in a fast-paced Arcade mode or a mind-challenging Puzzle mode.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to MouseCraft's funky, groovy soundtrack composed by Mikolai Stroinski, known for scoring Dark Souls 2 announcement trailer.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.6 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.