Practice Saving Lives In Rescue Simulator 2014
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
N3V Games' Rescue Simulator 2014 is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The sim puts players in charge of Emergency Services, giving them the chance to manage overall operations as well as control individual units during an emergency situation.
Start your career at the Head of Emergency Services and take control of the rescue workers at a modern ambulance station.Rescue Simulator 2014 is available now for $19.95 (USD), 20% off the regular price.
Rescue Simulator 2014
Coordinate and command vehicles and personnel, while overseeing the development of your ambulance station. During your working day, you’ll encounter exciting and realistic operational scenarios - including road traffic accidents, emergency rescues and natural disasters, as well as simple ambulance runs.
Keep track of your emergency service teams with the help of the detailed city map and keep an overview of the goings-on in your operational area at all times. Once a team reaches the scene of an emergency, the game automatically switches to a tactical view, allowing you to control the actions of your unit on the ground. Thanks to the integrated rescue service guidelines, you can accurately examine and treat casualties - this calls for intense concentration and sure instincts.
Remember: Every second counts, and saves lives!
- Exciting operations such as road traffic accidents, natural dis-asters, emergency rescues, ambulance runs and much more
- A range of rescue vehicles: Ambulance, Paramedics’ car, Emergency doctor’s car and Rescue helicopter
- Manage your rescue personnel, buy new vehicles and up-grade the station
- Two different game views: A tactical city view and a detailed mission view
- Realistic sounds: Sirens, voices and ambient noises
- Career Mode and Freeplay Mode
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 256 MB VRAM
Buy Rescue Simulator 2014
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.