Rocksmith 2014 Edition: Learn To Play With A Virtual Band
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Rocksmith 2014 Edition from Ubisoft is now available from Mac Game Store. The software gives users the chance to plug in a real guitar or bass and learn to play guitar with a virtual band. Rocksmith 2014 Edition features 50 hit tracks ranging from alternative rock, to heavy metal, to classic rock, and more.
Rocksmith 2014 Edition is the fastest way to learn guitar*. Plug in any real guitar or bass and join over 1 million people who have learned with the award-winning Rocksmith method. Rocksmith 2014 Edition is available now for $59.95 (USD).
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (add to watch list)
The all-new Rocksmith 2014 Edition is bigger, better, and faster than ever. Rebuilt from the ground-up, you’ll experience vastly improved features, a new look, more flexible and deeper practice tools, new techniques and tunings, over 50 new hit songs, and much more.
With the revolutionary Session Mode, Rocksmith 2014 Edition takes guitar-learning to the next level by allowing you to play guitar with a virtual band that follows your every lead. Select from an assortment of backing instruments or styles, and Session Mode reacts to the notes you play.
Start your journey with Rocksmith 2014 Edition.
- A proven method to learn guitar fast. - National research studies have found that Rocksmith is the fastest way to learn guitar. Over 95% of players have improved their guitar skills. Whether you’re a beginner touching a guitar for the first time, or a seasoned player mastering your sound, Rocksmith gets you results, fast.
- A reimagined experience. - Newly redesigned menus and in-game interfaces are now clear, smooth, and blazing fast. It’s never been easier to play along and get feedback on your performance as you go.
- Learn your favorite songs. - Select from over 50 hit tracks, ranging from alternative rock, to heavy metal, to classic rock, and more. You will learn to play your favorite songs, step-by-step and note-for-note, with tutorials along the way. Rocksmith 2014 Edition is also backward compatible with the songs you have from the original Rocksmith.
- Designed for ease and speed. - Features are now more accessible and flexible than ever. A new fully-customizable Riff Repeater lets you select your section, difficulty, and speed on-the-fly. Master Mode has been revamped to make learning by memory more approachable. Or jump into over 10 new and improved Guitarcade mini-games to hone your skills.
- An authentic guitar playing experience. - Rocksmith 2014 Edition includes new tunings, techniques, effects, amps, pedals and tones for an unprecedented degree of accuracy and a deeper level of guitar learning than ever before.
- Learn to jam with Session Mode. - Session Mode lets you experience playing alongside a virtual band. Choose your own combination of instruments to follow your lead. With on-screen prompts and objectives that motivate learning and improvement, you can enjoy the feeling of jamming whether you’re a beginner or advanced player.
- Get plugged in. - Rocksmith 2014 Edition is compatible with the original Rocksmith Real Tone Cable that plugs any real guitar** directly into an Xbox™ 360®, PS3™, PC, or Mac.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2.4 GHz Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 12 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- The Rocksmith Real Tone Cable is not included with the purchase of Rocksmith and must be purchased separately. Please see your local retailer or many online stores to purchase the Rocksmith Real Tone Cable.
- Rocksmith requires a unique 1/4" -t- USB cable, that is the first of its kind, which allows users to plug any real guitar with a quarter-inch jack directly into their console or PC/Mac.
- Developed exclusively for Rocksmith, this revolutionary cable turns the guitar's signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be recognized and played through video game consoles or PC for the first time.
- The use of a second Rocksmith Real Tone Cable allows for simultaneous split-screen cooperative play while playing Rocksmith
Buy Rocksmith 2014 Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Monday, October 21, 2013
Friday, October 18, 2013
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.