Cubetractor Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Cubetractor from Ludochip Pte. Ltd. is now available to download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The "neo-retroesque action-strategy-puzzle hybrid" puts players in the role of Endroi, a robot trying to learn the art of Cubetracting.
Cubetractor is a neo-retroesque action-strategy-puzzle hybrid where you defeat enemies through an unconventional cube-pulling, turret-buildling mechanic.Cubetractor is available now for $9.99 (USD).
The game carries elements of a reverse tower defence and a grounded bullet-hell dodger to deliver a unique gameplay experience presented in a classic top-down perspective.
You play as Endroi, a menacingly happy-go-lucky quadrubot as he strives to master the art of Cubetracting - the art of attracting Cubes. It's a deceptively straightforward skill that involves dexterity, acute awareness, multi-tasking and tactical positioning. You'll have to strategize, solve and fight your way through multitudes of enemy installations to achieve your coveted goal.
- 40+ maps for you to pull, crush and build!
- Levels designed to bring out the emergent dynamics in a unique mechanic.
- Symmetrical Balance: Why do bad guys always have to be stronger than you? In Cubetractor, the enemy structures are exactly the same as yours, other than they got there first.
- Purely indie-made: Done by 2 people, living off their savings, working off random coffee joints.
- Hardcore Awards for Hardcore Players: The main levels are designed for speedruns.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Monday, September 16, 2013
Friday, September 13, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.