The Chaos Engine Unleashed
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Mastertronic and Abstraction Games will be releasing The Chaos Engine today. Originally developed for the Amiga computer by The Bitmap Brothers, the classic top-down shooter will be available for Mac, Windows, and Linux PCs.
Prepare for the dark world of The Chaos Engine, a steampunk Victorian age in which one or two players must fight the hostile creations of the Chaos Engine across four dynamic landscapes and take part in the ultimate battle. Check out the pages below for more.
The Chaos Engine (add to watch list)
Choose from six hard-nailed mercenaries each with their own unique weapons and skills.
Those who have the strength and skill to overturn the Chaos Engine will be remembered.
- Battle through four unique worlds in single player or online and local co-op modes.
- Play in ‘Enhanced mode’ or ‘Classic mode’ with its original graphics and controls for the true Amiga experience.
- Gamepad support with optional 16-directional movement.
- Steam achievements to test the mettle of both new players and old fans.
- Relive the classic 90’s Richard Joseph soundtrack.
- OS: OS X 10.7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6200 or ATI Radeon X300
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
Buy The Chaos Engine
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Monday, August 26, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.