Nihilumbra Coming To Macs In September, Pre-Order Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Nihilumbra from Beautifun Games is available now for pre-order at Mac Game Store. The upcoming adventure title drops players into the role of Born, a being created from the nothingness of The Void. To survive he will need to use the powers of the colors around him to transform the world, dooming it so that he might live.
Born was created from the absolute nothingness: The Void. But somehow he separates himself from the black emptiness and appears in the world. This is where his long odyssey begins, in which he will learn how to use the colors around him to gain powerful abilities and transform the world.Nihilumbra is available to pre-order now for $8.99 (USD), a 10% discount.
Nihilumbra (add to watch list)
However, his experiences come at a high price. The Void must be one. It seeks to reclaim him and will never stop chasing him, destroying everything in its path along the way.
- To survive, Born will have to condemn the earth he walks to it's inevitable obliteration by The Void...
- The ability to change ground physics using five different colors.
- Use five worlds as your canvas and transform them at your will.
- Original soundtrack composed by Álvaro Lafuente.
- Unlock a great surprise by completing the game. Replayability assured.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.6 GHz Intel Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 2.4 GB HD Space
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 26, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.