The Sims 3: Dragon Valley Now Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
EA has released The Sims 3: Dragon Valley, the newest digital world to join The Sims 3 franchise. Dragon Valley features a whole new environment for players to explore, including new locations, architecture, and even pet dragons. The mythical beasts can be used to boost moods and each has unique features. For example, the red baby dragon shoots fire and Sims players can use it to attack their enemies.
Nestled in a distant valley lies a mythical town straight out of tales of lore. Travelers journeying to Dragon Valley will discover a village full of towering and fantastical architecture resting along the banks of a gently flowing river and low‐rising hills. Visitors will find a world inhabited by colorful elven Sims deeply rooted in centuries‐old traditions, and where baby dragons not only exist amongst the residents, but are also kept as pets.The Sims 3: Dragon Valley is available now for $19.95 (USD).
The Sims 3: Dragon Valley (add to watch list)
- All‐New Gameplay Object Dragons – Everybody loves baby dragons! Hatch a variety of different dragons, each with its own personality, mood benefits, and funny fails!
- A Whole New World Awaits – Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and experience the mythical world of Dragon Valley.
- Exclusive New Items – Customize your game with dozens of all‐new exclusive objects and clothing that are available only in Dragon Valley.
- Classic The Sims 2 Legacy Family – Meet the newly engaged Jennifer Pleasant and John Burb as they travel the world before their big day!
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Dual Core Intel Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 128 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon X1600
- NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300
- Intel GMA X3100
Buy The Sims 3: Dragon Valley
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Monday, August 5, 2013
Friday, August 2, 2013
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.