Anomaly 2 Update Adds New PvP Map
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
11 bit Studios has released an update for Anomaly 2. The update adds a new PvP multiplayer map with customizable parameters for a variety of battlefield conditions. Anomaly 2 features multiplayer action, a new single player campaign, and more than a million tactical combinations for squad building.
This new update delivers Philips’ Puzzle - brand new PvP Multiplayer map and a set of functionalities that enable players to customize the parametres of each multiplayer battle. Now you can play battles on different conditions - from minimum resources to total war and annihilation strategy.Learn more at the links below.
11 bit Studios
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
- Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original – tactical planning and the on-field Commander to support troops in combat – are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
Anomaly 2 (add to watch list)
Buy Anomaly 2
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, July 12, 2013
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Monday, July 8, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.