The Few Takes Flight At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
BlackMoon Design's The Few is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The strategy title puts players in charge of the RAF during World War II, where they manage war production, squadron placement, patrol organization, and unit tactics.
Take command over RAF during the WW2 history turning point, the Battle of Britain! The Few is available now for $7.99 (USD).
The goal of the game is to defend Great Britain against German bombing raids.
The game has two distinct gameplay experiences where:
Once combat is initiated the player can lead their squadrons to attack waves of German bombers utilizing simple touch or mouse commands.
- The player manages war production and squadron placement
- The player organizes patrol routes and tactics
The game follows the historical timeline very closely, but at the same time - the game mechanics are easy to learn (yet hard to master) and it provides great entertainment for both seasoned and novice players.
The game implements ‘German Command AI” which results in each campaign playing out differently. No two games will ever be the same.
- Every pilot is earning his own experience - witness your rookies become aces!
- There are 8 aircraft types in the game - including of course the famous Supermarine Spitfire!
- Manage the British war machine - decide what should be built and where
- Fight epic air battles!
- Lead English, Polish, Czechs, Canadian and New Zealands squadrons to fight for freedom!
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.8 GHz Intel Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 200 MB HD Space
Buy The Few
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 1, 2013
Friday, June 28, 2013
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.