Civilization V: Brave New World FAQ Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Game Agent has unveiled a new FAQ for Aspyr Media's upcoming Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World, the second expansion pack for Firaxis Games' Civilization V. Brave New World introduces international trade and a renewed focus on culture and diplomacy. The expansion also introduces nine new civilizations, eight new wonders, two new scenarios, four new gameplay systems and dozens of new units, buildings and improvements.
Q: When will Brave New World be available on the Mac?Learn more at the links below.
Game Agent Blog: Brave New World FAQ
Brave New World is set to launch on the Mac on the same day as the PC version. The North American launch date is July 9, and the international release date is July 12.
Q: What are the system requirements to play Brave New World?
Sid Meier’s Civilization V is required to play the Brave New World expansion. See below for the official required specs.
Minimum System Requirements
Supported Video cards:
- Operating System: 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
- ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, HD 6630M, HD 6750, HD 6770M, HD 6970M, HD 7950
- Intel HD 4000, HD 5000
Firaxis Games (add to watch list)
Aspyr Media (add to watch list)
Civilization V: Brave New World (add to watch list)
Buy Civilization V: Brave New World
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013
Friday, June 21, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.