Two Guys SpaceVenture Demo Status Update
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
In a new Kickstarter update Two Guys From Andromeda provided an update on the status of a demo version of the upcoming sci-fi adventure game, Two Guys SpaceVenture. In development by Scott Murphy and Mark Crowe, creators of the classic Space Quest series, the game will feature the trademark game elements of the team's previous efforts.
Okay, so the demo is still not quite ready. We do want some polish to it since we will be showing it off to you fine folks and to the press at San Diego Comicon this year, hope everyone understands the logic there.Head over to the link below for more information.
Two Guys SpaceVenture Demo Update
To tide you over, I wanted to share some of the facts about this small piece of the game you'll get to experience in the demo:
As far as the demo goes, we mostly have some more programming to wrap up and a little more polish left. I can't make any promises, but cross your finger for a release coming your way soon!
- There will be 7 beautifully created scenes by Mark Crowe.
- Every scene contains hilarious dialogue written by Scott Murphy.
- You'll get to control the man, the legend, Ace Hardway himself as well as his lovable robotic K-9 sidekick Rooter!
- Space Quest fans might notice a few fun easter eggs thrown in as well.
- There are 8 different tasks(puzzles) you'll have to accomplish in order to beat the demo, some more difficult than others.
- At the moment there are 4 possible funny ways to die. There might be a couple of more added soon as well. We have a very creative and tactful way to accomplish this that we think you'll love, whether you like the Sierra method or LucasArts method of Adventure Games.
- The demo is laced with some epic music and SFX created/produced by Ken Allen
- As far as voice over goes, we have 3 different characters being voiced in the demo.
- And a nice little ending to the demo that will leave you wanting more!
Two Guys From Andromeda
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 14, 2013
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.