Battle Academy: Rommel In Normandy Announced
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Matrix Games has announced Battle Academy: Rommel in Normandy, an upcoming new expansion for the WWII tactical game series, Battle Academy. The expansion covers the Normandy Campaign, putting players in control of the German forces. Rommel in Normandy is nearing completion and the developers are currently looking for beta testers to assist in the final adjustments.
June 1944: the invasion has begun. Find out more about the new expansion at the links below.
Battle Academy: Rommel In Normandy
This time, play the Normandy campaign from the other side and plasy as the Germans and their mighty Tigers through ten varied missions. Take command from the initial chaos of the airborne drops all the way through to the desperate escape from the Falaise pocket and learn the skills required to control an army stretched to its limit by years of war. Can you master some of the most modern and deadly units of WW2? Will you struggle to hold the line with battered equipment against the overwhelming mass of the Allied invasion? Find out in "Rommel in Normandy"!
Rommel in Normandy is an add-on for Battle Academy and requires Battle Academy to play!
- Play as the Germans as you defend Fortress Europe in 1944.
- Fight ten single player battles throughout the Normandy campaign.
- Control both the best the Whermacht can offer - sleek Jagdpanthers and deadly pak43 anti tank guns - and the dregs from conquered enemies.
- Battle through supply shortages and bomb-shocked soldiers.
- Five new multiplayer maps featuring a variety of play styles
Beta Test Signup
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.