Dungeonland Released For Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive has announced the release of a Mac version of Dungeonland, along with updates and additions to the game. In Dungeonland players take control of a group of adventurers in their visit to a crazy and dangerous medieval theme park, where they will face off against the Evil Lord Dungeon Master.
Update Info:Click over to the links below for screenshots, a trailer, and more information.
Mac Dungeonland Requirements
Dungeonland is a cooperative action game that sends three players to a theme park just for heroic adventurers, surviving relentless hordes of friendly staff and stealing loot from all of the gift shops. In today’s update, players can now make the game impossible to win for themselves, and never again have to experience Dungeonland without the sweet release of a gruesome death. The update also includes a new Casual Mode for terrified little infants, and a Star System for heroes who complete actual challenges, plus a broad variety of updates to Dungeon Maestro Mode, in which a fourth player can take on the role of Dungeonland’s handsomest and cleverest character behind the scenes.
More About Dungeonland:
The Evil Lord Dungeon Master, tired of seeing his Grand Plan for World Domination™ constantly being thwarted by nosy, big-chinned heroes, is scheming to stop them once and for all!
With the aid of a considerable loan from the Evil Overlord Foundation™, Dungeon Master has laboriously built a nefarious theme park, tempting adventurers with a chance to explore the most dangerous and exotic places, fight the most powerful monsters and possess the most wondrous magical items.
To this most unlikely place, he gave the name… Dungeonland.
Playing as The Rogue, The Warrior or The Mage, players will loot, level up, customize their hero and acquire new skills as they work their way through waves of monsters and traps leading all the way through deadly dungeons. From deadly jungles, to lush magical gardens and a dragon's lair, players will adventure through meticulously crafted themed environments all the way up to the tower of Dungeon Master himself.
- Cooperative/single player hack & slash action.
- Gear – Equip your character with items found in-game or bought with gold.
- Simultaneous local and online multiplayer
- Multiplayer with a twist – Dungeon Master Mode.
- Replayability - Dungeon Master AI randomizes monsters, treasures and dangers each session to create a unique experience; player choice in equipping items creates endless combinations for more variety.
- Colorful game world – three different theme park environments to explore.
- Dozens of enemies, items, abilities and mini-bosses.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Dual Core 2.6 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB HD Space
- OpenGL 2.1 compatible card with 512MB (minimum Nvidia GeForce 8000, AMD Radeon HD 2000)
Paradox Interactive (add to watch list)
Dungeonland (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.