Diablo III Patch 1.08 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has announced the release of patch 1.08 for its action RPG sequel, Diablo III. The update includes a host of bug fixes and content additions, including enhancements to multiplayer co-op play. Diablo III returns players to the world of Sanctuary where they must once again take up arms against the forces of hell.
General:Learn more at the page listed below.
Diablo III Patch 1.08 Details
- Players can now identify all items in their inventory by speaking to Deckard Cain or by using the Book of Cain that can be found near the shared stash in all Acts
- The cooldown incurred by changing skills outside of town on Inferno difficulty has been reduced to 30 seconds (down from 60 seconds)
- The bonus experience granted by Enlightened shrines is now also calculated multiplicatively
- The Magic and Gold Find granted by Fortune shrines can now exceed the 300% cap
- There is now an option in Video Settings to lock the cursor to the window when in fullscreen windowed mode, if Diablo III is the active window
- Multiplayer Co-Op
- Players now receive a 10% bonus to Magic Find, Gold Find, and Experience per additional player in a multiplayer game, up to a maximum of 30% in a four-player game
- The Magic Find and Gold Find bonuses can exceed their respective 300% caps
- The Experience bonus can stack with other bonuses from items and Monster Power (the bonuses will stack multiplicatively)
- A notification is now sent to all players in a multiplayer game whenever a party member engages an Elite monster or Treasure Goblin in combat, and their location will be shown on the mini-map
- In addition to this, an icon will also appear over player banners in town to indicate if they're in combat with a monster, Elite monster, or Treasure Goblin
Buy Diablo III
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Monday, May 6, 2013
Friday, May 3, 2013
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.