Avadon 2: The Corruption Screenshots Revealed
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Spiderweb Software has unveiled two new screenshots from the upcoming Avadon 2: The Corruption. The fantasy RPG is the sequel to Avadon: The Black Fortress, and centers around the player's decision to either aid the beleaguered Avadon or assist those attempting to destroy it.
Avadon 2: The Corruption is the second chapter in the epic Avadon trilogy. In this fantasy role-playing adventure, you will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure as you try to save your homeland from civil war and fiery destruction.Avadon 2: The Corruption is currently scheduled for a Fall 2013 release. Click over to the links below to view the screens and learn more.
Avadon 2 Screenshots
Avadon 2: The Corruption Features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Uncover the fascinating histories of Avadon and the many lands of Lynaeus.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to Avadon or switch sides and bring it down? The choice is yours!
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 2.
You are an agent of Avadon. The Black Fortress. Your job is to protect your homeland from the limitless threats that surround it. Titans. Monsters. Barbarians. Fading, jealous empires. The warriors and spies of Avadon must keep them weak and divided. Your resources are unlimited, and all must obey you.
But then Avadon was attacked. A sneak raid shattered the fortress, and, with it unable to keep order, madness has resulted. Civil war, barbarian raids, even conspiracies to destroy your people. Avadonís power and influence has faded, and yet your people need it more than ever.
Everything is falling apart, and a shadowy power has risen to destroy your homeland. What will you do? Will you fight your enemies? Or will you join them and end Avadonís power once and for all? The choice is yours!
Spiderweb Software (add to watch list)
Avadon 2: The Corruption (add to watch list)
Buy Avadon 2: The Corruption
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Monday, April 29, 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.