Out Of The Park Baseball 14 Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Out of the Park Developments has announced the release of an update for Out of the Park Baseball 14. Version 14.2.9 adds a variety of bug fixes and improvements to the game, most notably a new "auto-play to next playoff round" option for league play. Out of the Park Baseball 14 features 2013 major league rosters, a completely recoded player origin system, new fielding ratings development system, better player development tracking, and an expanded real-time simulation experience.
Changes in version 14.2.9:
- Fixes reported bugs
- Fixes rare crashing and freezing issues
- Includes updated & improved major league rosters (must start new game for changes to take effect)
- Added "Auto-play to next playoff round" to the play menu, if the league is in playoff mode
- Added an input line which lets you modify the internal historical year of the league (progressing options in game setup) which is used for auto-import routines. That makes it easier to properly set up fictional historical leagues.
- Improved player talent creation in feeder leagues
- Fine-tuned player development & aging code
- The player list view in team screens is now remembered, for example when returning to the lineup screen
Learn more at the page linked below.
OOTP Baseball 14 Update
Out Of The Park Baseball 14
Buy Out Of The Park Baseball 14
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Monday, April 22, 2013
Friday, April 19, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.