Fire & Forget Blasts Onto Macs May 16
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
Anuman Interactive's Fire & Forget is coming to Mac Game Store on May 16. Based on the classic shoot'em up released in 1988 this remastered edition includes hundreds of enemies to blast, 10 levels spanning a devastated post-apocalyptic world, and a variety of upgrades for customizing the powerful flying tank.
Fire & Forget is a shooting game featuring an amazing flying « tank » equiped with 2 deadly weapons. A manual aiming dual cannon and a rocket launcher with auto-guided missiles. While the vehicle moves forward by itself at high speed, you just have to focus on avoiding obstacles and blasting the ennemies on your way.Fire & Forget is available to pre-order now for $9.99 (USD).
Fire & Forget (add to watch list)
- Hundred of ennemies to blast in each level.
- 10 challenging levels in all over a devastated post-apocalyptic world
- Drive and fly the most advanced vehicle ever created
- 3 difficulty levels
- Great replayability, destroy as many enemies as you can to reach the best scores
- Customize your vehicle with impressive skins and upgrades
Buy Fire & Forget
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Monday, April 22, 2013
Friday, April 19, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.