The Sims 3 Island Paradise Debuts This June, Pre-Order Now
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Electronic Arts' next update for the popular The Sims 3 franchise is scheduled to launch June 25 and is available now for pre-order. The Sims 3: Island Paradise gives players the chance to treat their sims to a tropical escape complete with sun drenched beaches, scuba diving, sunken treasure, and even a friendly mermaid.
Equip your Sims with the necessities to scrape together an existence on a deserted island, fashion a makeshift home on a floating barge and build a retreat in the middle of the ocean.The Sims 3: Island Paradise requires The Sims 3 to play and is available to pre-order now for $39.99 (USD).
The Sims 3: Island Paradise (add to watch list)
Let your Sims escape to their own island paradise, complete with sparkling waters and sun-drenched beaches in The Sims™ 3 Island Paradise. They can explore by boat, go SCUBA diving, live in a houseboat or even build and run their own resorts. Nautical Sims can discover new islands, uncover sunken treasure and even befriend a mermaid! With innovative features never before seen in The Sims™ franchise and a world of new possibilities on land and in sea, your Sims will have an unforgettable adventure in their own island paradise.
- Set sail for adventure: Your Sims can now take off across the waves to discover new islands and explore like never before, whether by paddleboat, speedboat or fully customizable houseboat! What will you discover?
- Build the best resort in the islands: Specialize in waterslides and buffet tables to attract families, build pool bars where single Sims can meet and flirt or create a romantic retreat dotted with bungalows. How you choose your amenities and set your prices will affect your reviews and profits. Get a high enough star rating, and you'll soon be rolling in Simoleons!
- Dive into the blue: See what surprises await beneath the sea! As your Sims hone their snorkeling and SCUBA diving skills, they may find themselves on the shore of a new island or discover a long-lost treasure.
- Boat sweet boat: Whether your Sims love the water or just love exploring, there is a range of fully customizable houseboats that can be moored at any open port. If your Sims tire of the view, they can just cruise on to a new locale!
- Build over the water: New stilted foundations give your Sims the best of both worlds—a home that's partially on the water and partially on land. Build a resort, create travelling houseboats and customize your very own island paradise for your Sims!
Buy The Sims 3: Island Paradise
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Monday, April 8, 2013
Friday, April 5, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.