Leviathan: Warships Launches This Year
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive has announced the forthcoming release of a new tactical action game, Leviathan: Warships, for Mac, Windows PC, iOS, and Android platforms. The game, which challenges players to assemble customized fleets of warships and weaponry, will feature cross-platform gameplay across all supported platforms, allowing battles to be fought from nearly any computer, tablet, or location. The game includes a full co-op campaign and several player-vs.-player maps ready to put fleets to the test.
In Leviathan: Warships, players will choose from a wide array of ship and weapon types to build a personalized fleet and fight battles in a unique blend of action and turn-based gameplay. Captains can take their time to plot out their turn, assigning moves and attacks to their ships, and then witness the chaos of battle as each fleet engages their maneuvers in simultaneous action sequences. With Leviathan: Warships, Paradox puts the sea in the cloud, allowing players to start a session from their tablet and continue their cloud-saved skirmish from their computer, challenging foes on any available device.Check out the page below for more information.
Leviathan: Warships (add to watch list)
Leviathan: Warships is a strategic action game where players can build and customize their own fleet of warships to play with or against their friends. Play together in the co-op campaign missions against the growing Marauder threat or fight through special Challenge Missions with your friends. If you rather want to test your admiral capabilities, you can fight against your friends or foes in multiplayer skirmishes across 14 different maps. The fleet editor features multiple ship and weapon types which can be combined in almost any possible way, allowing players to try out a vast amount of strategic possibilities.
- Turn-based gameplay enables you to take your time to plan your moves
- Build and Customize your own personal warships, featuring up to 11 ship and 16 weapon types
- 3 different factions: Commonwealth, Marauders and Elites
- Cross-platform play across PC, Mac, iPad and Android devices
- Five Challenge missions that can be played with up to 3 other players
- Co-op campaign spanning 9 missions which can be played with up to 3 other players
- Face your friends and foes in multiplayer skirmishes across 14 maps
- Cloud saving ensures the possibility for you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location
- Save replays of your battles and use them to improve your tactical skills for the future
Buy Leviathan: Warships
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Monday, February 4, 2013
Friday, February 1, 2013
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.