Velvet Assassin Now Slaying At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | 2 comments
Digital Tribe's Velvet Assassin has made its way to the Mac Game Store, and is now available for purchase. The stealth action title follows the exploits of World War II spy Violette Summer, who must make use of her assassination skills to defeat her Nazi foes.
Inspired by the fascinating story and unbreakable spirit of British secret agent Violette Szabo, players take control of Violette Summer, a beautiful World War II spy deep behind enemy lines with no support or official backing from the British Government. Intense stealth action game play with a startling real-time lighting system and surreal visuals combine to produce an incredible gaming experience. Through third person game play, sneak up on enemies and pull the pins from their belted grenades. Infiltrate a Gestapo prison and slip cyanide to your own men before the Germans make them talk. And slink through the shadows to finish off your unsuspecting enemies with a single, silent move. Through Violette's fever dreams, experience what she experienced. Walk where she walked. And kill those she killed.Velvet Assasin is available now for $4.99 (USD)
- Stealth assasinations – Execute over 50 different brutal maneuvers to deliver a quick and silent death to enemy soldiers or use the environment itself to take down Violette's foes.
- Dynamic lighting and shadows – Slip into the darkness of Nazi-controlled Europe and avoid the relentless searchlights of German guards that cut through your shadowy cover.
- Stylized environments - Explore surreal, dreamlike settings that are modeled after actual World War II locations.
- Unique perspective - Experience the unimaginable horrors of war through Violette’s fever dreams. Shift into Morphine Mode when Violette’s memories betray her to reposition and gain an advantage against opposing forces.
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 GB Drive Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- Video: ATI Radion HD 2600 Pro
- Video: NVIDIA Geforce 8600M GT
Buy Velvet Assassin
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Monday, January 21, 2013
Friday, January 18, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.