Heileen 3: New Horizons Sets Sail
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Winter Wolves has released the third chapter in the Heileen series, in the the form of "a funny life simulation game with a light-comedy setting." Heileen 3: New Horizons continues the story from the end of Heileen 2 and takes place in the Caribbean islands.
After being rescued by Captain Morgan and his pirate crew, they set off to find and reunite with her old friends. Aboard the ship, the Morning Star, Heileen ponders on what she'll like to do with her life.Heileen 3: New Horizons is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux PCs. The main game costs $19.99. A free demo is available on the official website. A separate version is also available with bonus content including five original songs in mp3 format, extra artwork, and wallpapers.
Heileen 3: New Horizons
Along the way she will meet new characters, discover additional things about her old friends and maybe learn a profession thanks to the new skills system. The Virtues/Sins gameplay introduced in the second game is also present: every choice in the game will change Heileen's personality, in a wide array of possibilities. Saint or sinner? That will be up to you to decide!
- Four dateable romances: during the game you can romance Morgan, John, Jonathan or the new face Sebastian. Each new romance comes with unique scenes and a special ending image.
- Dating sim gameplay: the third chapter of Heileen plays like a dating/stat-raising sim, with lots of different skills to learn
- Sins/Virtues system: the Sins/Virtues system is back! Each choice in the game matters, every choice is important to shape Heileen's personality
- 14 unique Profession Endings: decide Heileen's future by learning one of the 14 available professions and unlock a special ending image for each of them.
- Level Up: like in a RPG, you need to level up your basic skills to have access to the advanced skills, requiring more strategy to play
- Lots of unique scenes: featuring a game story much longer than the previous two titles combined together!
- The game also includes an original theme song composed by Matthew Myers and performed by Kathleen "Irulanne" Boucher.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- 1.6 GHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM
Buy Heileen 3: New Horizons
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Monday, December 17, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.