Cargo Commander Now Loading At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | 4 comments
Mac Game Store has added another title to its list of games available for download and purchase, Cargo Commander from Digital Tribe LLC. The game puts player in the role of a new recruit to the Cargo Corps who must salvage priceless cargo from alien infested containers by punching and shooting deadly mutants.
Alone in space, light years away from your family, armed with only your Fistcannon™, Platform Drill and the meanest cup of coffee in the sector; you are Cargo Corps’ latest recruit, a Cargo Commander. Your responsibilities are simple: travel through the vast reaches of wormhole-filled space salvaging priceless cargo from alien infested containers. The work, however, is hard, honest, and hairy:punch and shoot deadly mutants in the face, while traveling between your ship and containers. Jockey for promotions with thousands of other Cargo Commanders in the galaxy, collect over 80 different cargo types, all the while earning your way back home.Cargo Commander is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Cargo Commander (add to watch list)
- Randomly generated levels based around names. Choose any name to generate a new custom sector and share with your friends to compete for high score!
- Fully destructible environments; create your own path with your Platform drill and explosives
- Compete with other players for promotions; each sector has an online leaderboard
- 2 different play modes: Career and Journey
- Loot the dead corpses of other players' vain attempts at beating your score
- Upgradeable weapons and tools
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2 GB RAM
- 120 MB HD Space
Buy Cargo Commander
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Monday, December 17, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.