Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy 1.11 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Battlefront.com recently announced the release of version 1.11 of its World War II combat sim, Combat Miession: Battle For Normandy The patch updates both Combat Mission : Battle for Normandy as well as the Commonwealth Forces module.
Here are a few updates from the latest version:
NEW v1.11 GAME FEATURESTo learn more about the update check out the link below.
CM:BFN Patch Notes
On the Mac side, there were Mac specific graphical and stability fixes:
- Corrected crashes related to barbed wire units.
- Corrected a rare crash/hang problem in WeGo "blue bar" calculation.
- Corrected the occasional failure of "buddy aid" to retrieve useful ammo from fallen comrades, and accidentally to adopt their targeting orders.
- Corrected a problem that sometimes made fortifications too hard or too easy to spot.
- Panther "shot trap" on the lower turret mantlet (potentially) deflects shots downward into the hull as expected.
- British 95mm HEAT shell has correct amount of internal explosive (reduced from before).
- Corrected a problem in WeGo mode that sometimes caused vehicle passengers to rotate forward when they should not.
- Fixed "blockheads" problem.
- Increased performance significantly for most Macs.
- Fixed some bugs that were keeping Combat Mission from starting on some Macs.
- Improved compatibility with some integrated Mac video cards.
- Fixed "flickering icons" for most Macs.
- Fixed some Mac-specific crash bugs.
Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy
Buy Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, December 7, 2012
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Monday, December 3, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.