The Bard's Tale Now Playing At Mac Game Store
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
InXile Entertainment's The Bard's Tale for Mac is now available from Mac Game Store. This version of the title is the modern comic RPG featuring 20-30 hours of adventure, over 14 hours of voice acting from notables such as Cary Elwes and Tony Joy, and a vast world to explore.
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through song you summon magical characters to join you on your quest for coin and cleavage!The Bard's Tale is available now for $9.99 (USD).
The Bard's Tale (add to watch list)
Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions to the original PC version:
- 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
- A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
- A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
- Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
- 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
- Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
- More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
- Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
- Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
- Full Screen Toggle—Cmd+F toggles between windowed and full screen view.
- Supports USB gamepads and sticks for controllers in addition to mouse/keyboard.
- Adaptive Rendering—displays at full native monitor resolution with user-accessible performance options.
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
Mac OS X adaptation by Square One Games.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GHz Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 3.6 GB HD Space
- 64 MB VRAM
Buy The Bard's Tale
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 16, 2012
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.