Bridge Project Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Application Systems Group recently released Bridge Project for Macs. The successor to the original Bridge Builder simulation offers improved gameplay "subject to much tweeking and development with new up to date materials, exciting scenarios, and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved."
Build stable bridges in a variety of highly detailed landscapes with some amazing scenery and back drops. Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: truss, suspension, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.Bridge Project is available now for $24.99 (USD).
Bridge Project (add to watch list)
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine you can design and build the most spectacular bridges and then test them with stress tests. Download free levels from the global Bridge Builder 2 community, share your challenges and participate in competitions.
- All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
- New user interface for easy operation
- Additional materials such as wood and concrete
- In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
- Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
- 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
- Set the design tasks to different modes - single or expert.
- Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
- Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
- Take part in competitions, improve your own record
- Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
- 2GB HDD
- 2048MB RAM
- GeForce 8600/Radeon HD2400/Intel HD
Buy Bridge Project
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, October 26, 2012
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Monday, October 22, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.