The Walking Dead Episode 4 Arriving In October
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Telltale Games recently revealed to IGN that the fourth episode of its episodic game adaptation of The Walking Dead comic series will be available in October. Based on the series by Robert Kirkman, the adventure follows the story of a band of zombie apocalypse survivors. Each episode following the first is uniquely tailored to the choices players made in previous installments.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.Head over to the links below to learn more.
IGN: The Walking Dead Around Every Corner
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
Episode 1 – A New DayFeatures:
Episode 2 – Starved for Help
Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
Episode 4 – Around Every Corner
Episode 5 – No Time Left
- Based on Robert Kirkman's Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You'll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 monthly episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
The Walking Dead
Buy The Walking Dead
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Monday, September 24, 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.