Circus World Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Excalibur Publishing recently announced the release of its Circus World management simulation. In the game players take over a rundown circus and must work to transform it into a world class attraction. To succeed they will need to hire staff, craft performances, and upgrade their attractions.
Starting your business in the UK with nothing more than a field and a circus tent, you’ll invest in growing your attractions and revenue by completing a variety of management duties. Set ticket prices, adjust the cost of merchandise and even take out a loan when things get tough.For more information follow the links below.
Circus World (add to watch list)
Out now, prove that you can rise to the big top and create a spectacular show?
- Take your cities across the world with 80 different locations
- Avoid bad weather when booking venues
- Invest and maintain side shows to bring in extra revenue and audience appreciation
- Hire circus performers and sell them to rivals to make a profit
- Be vigilant about your performer‘s health; pushing them too far could lead to an injury
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 24, 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.