Combat Mission: Fortress Italy Demo Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Battlefront.com has announced the release of a free demo version of Combat Mission: Fortress Italy. The first in a "new family" of Combat Mission titles, CM:FI focuses on the Allied struggle to defeat Italy during World War II. The demo version contains limited functionality and content to showcase the full version of the game
Fortress Italy is a new "family" of Combat Mission games covering the Allied struggle to knock Italy out of the Second World War. This initial release deals explicitly with the battle for Sicily and sets the groundwork for future additions to simulate the hard fighting in the rugged terrain of "Europe's underbelly" up until the war's end in 1945.Head over to the links below to learn more.
Fortress Italy Demo
DEMO VERSION LIMITATIONS:
- only three scenarios are playable.
- QuickBattles are disabled (but the QB setup screen is visible)
- multiplayer modes (PBEM/TCP) are fully enabled
- the Scenario Editor is enabled and fully functional, but it will not allow you to purchase units, load, or save any maps
- contains nag screens during launch end exit of the demo.
Combat Mission: Fortress Italy
Buy Combat Mission: Fortress Italy
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Monday, September 17, 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.