Torchlight II Release Date Announcement This Friday
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
Runic Games has announced that it will reveal the release date for its upcoming action RPG, Torchlight II, on Friday of this week during the PAX Prime event. In addition to a variety of monster types to slay and items to gather the sequel will introduce cooperative multiplayer action, a new user interface, and random dungeons.
Here's your PAX Guide to Torchlight II:The Mac version is planned for release sometime after the Windows version. Learn more at the link below.
Torchlight II: PAX Announcements
And yes, we will be announcing the official launch date of Torchlight II on Friday morning. Look for it here, on Facebook, and on Twitter. We'll see you then!
- Come see us at booth 1220 in the 4th floor Expo Hall, next to WB/Turbine! Here is a handy map!
- We have 8 stations. We are prepared for a line, and want to give you the heads up that if that happens, we'll have devs on hand keeping play time to about 10-15 minutes, so everyone gets a session.
- We're on two panels this year about the FUTURE! Max is on a panel sponsored by MMORPG, and we have our own panel about the Future of PC Gaming featuring Max, Travis, Patrick Wyatt from ArenaNet, and Steve Goldstein from Stubbs, Alderton, and Marks. Grab your crystal ball and meet us there! Here are the details for both:
- Max on the Future of MMOs
- Max and Travis on the Future of PC Games
- We expect to see some awesome entries in the first ever Torchlight cosplay contest. The winner gets an armor set named after them! Put the finishing touches on those ember backpacks!
Runic Games (add to watch list)
Torchlight II (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, August 24, 2012
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.