Empire: Total War Gold Edition Marches September 13
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Feral Interactive today announced a September 13 release date for Empire: Total War Gold Edition, developed by The Creative Assembly and published by SEGA for Windows. The Mac version includes Empire: Total War, the Warpath Campaign DLC, The four Special Forces Units and Elite Units DLC packs, as well as all the updates and improvements.
Command the seas, conquer the land, build an Empire.Empire: Total War Gold Edition is available for pre-order now. Learn more at the links below.
Feral Interactive (add to watch list)
An epic game of real-time tactics which combines turn-based empire building with massive 3D real-time battles on land and at sea. Charged with the fortunes of a nation, you must use diplomacy, trade and military force to establish it as the dominant power of the 18th Century.
Decide the strategy behind the development and expansion of your empire. Expand your borders through conquest or diplomatic cunning. Conquer overseas territories to establish colonies and profitable trade networks. Take command of the battlefield and patrol the open seas to defeat your enemies and shape the contours of history.
Requirements (subject to change):
- Empire: Total War Gold Edition contains all game updates, improvements and downloadable content, including The Warpath Campaign and four unit packs: the Special Forces Units and the Elite Units of the East, West and America.
- Rule one of 12 nations from Europe, America and the Indian subcontinent, and govern your fledgling empire across a massive campaign map.
- Set the strategy, dictate the tactics and command your troops during battles involving thousands of soldiers.
- Take to the high seas and lead war fleets bristling with cannon in superb recreations of 18th Century naval warfare.
- Experience combat in astonishing detail using full camera control to zoom in on accurate character animations.
- Forge alliances, share knowledge and negotiate trade routes as you engage in diplomacy with other nations.
- Research new technologies to make your enterprises more profitable and improve your armaments.
- Compete online in an enormous multiplayer mode.
- Play as George Washington in the revolutionary campaign Road to Independence and lead the Continental army against the might of the British Empire.
- Recreate landmark battles from one of the most turbulent periods of world history, including Bunker Hill, Fontenoy and Rossbach.
- Processor: 2.0Ghz (2.4Ghz Recommended)
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7.4
- RAM: 4.0GB
- Free Space: 15.0GB
- Graphics: 256MB (512MB Recommended)
- Accessories: Keyboard & Mouse (Multi-Button Mouse Recommended)
- Notes - The following cards are NOT supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
Empire: Total War Gold Edition (add to watch list)
Buy Empire: Total War Gold Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
Friday, August 17, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.