Unity Of Command Updated To Version 1.2, Demo Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Matrix Games, Slitherine and 2x2 Games have announced the release of version 1.2 of Unity of Command. The patch includes multiple improvements and fixes for the wargame. In addition to the patch, the developers have also unveiled a demo version of the game.
In the 1.2 patch, players will find improvements and fixes that will improve general gameplay, such as adding in an undo feature for move, reinforce, dig, reorganize and disband actions. The patch also adds in full screen support for Mac OS X as well as mouse gestures (mouse wheel up/down/left/right) to move the map.Follow the links below for more information.
Unity Of Command (add to watch list)
The full list of the updates includes:
Improvements and fixes
- Undo for move, reinforce, dig, reorganize and disband actions.
- Move map on select next unit.
- History Mode: continue playing on next turn.
- History Mode: replay from start (ctrl+R).
- History Mode: back/forward action do back/forward turn automatically when needed.
- Load Game Menu: open saved games directory in Explorer/Finder.
- Improved Max OS X full screen support under 10.7.
- Mac OS X mouse gestures (mouse wheel up/down left/right) for map move.
Along with the release of the patch, a demo is now available to give wargamers a sampling taste of gameplay. The demo includes only the tutorials and one scenario, enough to get most players’ appetite for the full game started.
Buy Unity Of Command
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 21, 2012
Friday, May 18, 2012
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.