New Krater Screenshots Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Worthplaying recently posted some new screenshots of Fatshark's upcoming squad based RPG, Krater. The top down game takes place inside a giant impact crater where the inhabitants live on in the aftermath of a bomb. The game will be available for Windows PCs on June 12, while a Mac version will be available in July.
THE WORLD AND ITS INHABITANTSCheck out the images at the link below.
Worthplaying: Krater Screenshots
Krater takes place in a lush post-apocalyptic game world, a gigantic impact crater where cities and even nations have has been built on the aftermath of a bomb. It is a colorful game exeperince, where genre-typical deserts are replaced by nordic pine forests and red wooden cottages.
BASIC GAME CONCEPT
It combines the combat mechanics of action-rpgs with the top-down tactics of the classic old-school games such as Syndicate and X-Com. The rich world opens up for the players via exploration of the immense world map.
Extensive crafting (craft unique abilities, weapons and items) and character persistence where both injuries and experience work in conjunction are key elements to evolve your team over time and get ready to enter into the end-game.
- Extensive crafting (craft unique abilities, weapons and items)
- Character persistence where both injuries and experience work in conjunction to evolve your team over time.
- Simultaneously control a squad of 3 characters chosen from 4 different main classes with a multitude of specializations.
- Prepare your team of Freediggers for the end-game and try to get as deep as you can into the main shaft, a dungeon crawler of massive proportions.
- Singleplayer/multiplayer which blend seamless with each other. Use your progress from the single player campaign in coop missions and the other way around.
Krater (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 18, 2012
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Monday, May 14, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.