The Bard's Tale On Its Way To OS X
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
inXile Entertainment's Brian Fargo recently revealed in a Twitter post that the company will be bringing The Bard's Tale to OS X. This version of the title is the modern comic RPG, currently available for iOS in the App Store.
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!Learn more about The Bard's Tale at the links below.
The Bard's Tale (add to watch list)
Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
- 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
- A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
- A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
- Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
- 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
- Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
- More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
- Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
Buy The Bard's Tale
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Monday, April 30, 2012
Friday, April 27, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.