Telepath RPG: Servants Of God Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
SinisterDesign.net has announced an update for its recently released Telepath RPG: Servants of God. The patch brings the game to version 1.813 and contains new content as well as some minor bug fixxes. Telepath features turn-based combat, dozens of abilities, a party of characters to interact with, and a steampunk fantasy setting.
- added a new Nightmare difficulty mode. (Accessible only via New Game+ after beating the game on Brutal, or using a cheat code.)
- visiting the Mechanic Base now produces randomly generated battles against the mechanics.
- it is now possible to learn the location of the Mechanic Base by scanning a mechanic during the labor site rescue mission.
- added three new tiles for the Stone Dungeon tileset to the map editor.
- improved Griffin's responses when asking about certain characters.
- fixed a bug in one branch of Arman's optional dialog.
- fixed a small bug in Helena's dialog when declining to hire mercenaries.
- fixed an issue with the final boss music not playing.
- fixed the game not remembering it if you manage to kill D'Kah midway through the game.
- fixed Naj and La'Man showing up in a cut scene near the end of the game even if you haven't recruited them.
Head over to the site below to learn more about the game.
Telepath RPG: Servants Of God (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012
Friday, February 17, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.