Greed Corp Now At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
The number of game titles available from Macgamestore.com has increased with the addition of Invictus' Greed Corp to the store. The strategy game challenges players to balance resource gathering with war machine development as they struggle to survive in a steam punk world. Greed Corp features both single and multiplayer action, an innovative land collapsing mechanic, and four factions from which to choose.
The award winning console and PC strategy hit is now available to your MAC!Greed Corp is available now for $7.99 (USD).
Greed Corp is a fresh and fun strategy game situated in a rich Steam-Punk world, offering a long-lasting single player campaign and a variety of CROSS PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER options for up to four players.
Find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources to fund your war machines and preserving it to stay alive. Choose one of four different factions: the industrious Cartel, the militaristic Empire, the Freemen preservationists, and the Pirate traders. Destroy your enemies, or destroy the very land they stand on, before they do it to you.
- An innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles.
- Earn Trophies and titles, and climb the online leader-boards playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes.
- Campaign mode with 4 chapters spread over 24 unique maps including an extensive tutorial.
- 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 maps.
- Customize multiplayer matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (with three difficulty levels).
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or greater
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: At least 1 GB
- Video: ATI Radeon HD 2400, nVidia GeForce 7300 or better with at least 128 MB VRAM
- Input: Keyboard and mouse
Greed Corp Trailer
Buy Greed Corp
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, December 16, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.