Wakfu Open Beta Debuts
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Ankama has announced that an open beta version of its upcoming tactical MMO Wakfu is now available. Taking place in the same world of the flash based Dofus, although far in the future from the events of the original game, Wakfu will feature a cartoon based visual style and an environment which responds to player actions.
After several months of closed beta, the MMORPG Wakfu finally opens its doors to all players, you only need to have an Ankama account to play it for free.Click over to the link below to read more.
From now on, players can:
The game will be regularly updated with new characters, exclusive locations and never seen before challenges.
- Play the first 6 character classes: Iop, Cra, Eniripsa, Sadida, Ecaflip and Enutrof
- Learn to master the 25 spells available for each class
- Try the 16 professions offered, all of which are already ingame: Trapper, Poster, Master of Weapons or Baker... everything is possible!
- Vote every two weeks to elect the Governor or run for the election
- Protect or exploit many extraordinary animals or vegetal species: Tofus, Gobballs, Monster plants...
- Explore the islands of Astrub (the City of Mercenaries), the two nations of Amakna and Bonta, as well as other numerous islands that each nation will have the possibility to conquer and that all have a different ecosystem.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.