Telepath Psy Arena 2 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Sinister Design has released Telepath Psy Arena 2 for Mac. The fantasy turn-based tactics game, similar in gameplay to Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem, features the ability to build a team from a random group of soldiers, 80 battles to conquer, and a random mission generator.
The Grand Tournament of Ravinale has become highly popular, drawing warriors from across the continent. The Tournament makes a lot of money, both for its organizers and for the top competitors. You’ve arrived after days of travel, savings in tow, ready to start a team and fight for the grand prize. But why? And who is the mysterious champion that everybody’s so afraid of?Telepath Psy Arena 2 costs $12.99 for the full version. Visit the site below to learn more about the game.
Sinister Design (add to watch list)
• Build your team from a randomized marketplace of different soldiers. Shadowlings, spriggats, and even the undead are yours to command!
• Train your team however you like, unlocking dozens of powerful attacks along the way.
• Make your way through 10 leagues with 80 challenging, turn-based tactical battles.
• Beat challenge matches to unlock mystic orbs that imbue you with a bevy of special abilities.
• Randomly generate an infinite supply of brand-new battles for you to fight!
Telepath Psy Arena 2 (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.