Dark Horizons: Lore Update, Demo Released
8:14 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
GarageGames recently announced that a massive update for MaxGaming Technologies' Dark Horizons: Lore has seen release. Expanding on the original fast-paced mech combat gameplay, the update includes a host of new weapons, sounds, maps, and interfaces to the mix.
Some of the key new features include:
In addition, a free unlimited play demo is being offered for folks looking to try out the latest additions. Those interested in downloading it can find it at both GarageGames' site and at MacGameFiles. The demo is sized at around 75 MB.
Dark Horizons: Lore The War Rages On
- Improved persistent player and battle stat tracking from Official Server Corp servers with new Alaskan and North Eastern beach battlefield environments.
- Blood pumping new music, new and enhanced weapon visuals and sound effects.
- Enhanced environmental effects including more realistic water dynamics, precipitation and multilayered fog.
- User created, aerial assault weapon and new rapid fire homing missile.
- Multi-player only demo and retail versions with improved staging area and enhanced user interfaces.
Dark Horizons: Lore Demo 1.1
Dark Horizons: Lore
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, August 6, 2004
Thursday, August 5, 2004
Wednesday, August 4, 2004
Tuesday, August 3, 2004
Monday, August 2, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.