Aki Mahjong v1.0.2 Update
7:58 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Ambrosia has recently released an update to Aki Mahjong, bringing it up to version 1.0.2. The update includes several bug fixes, including some sound tweaks and game switching errors:
- fixes a bug where switching out of the game just after running out of moves would cause the timer to keep counting while you were in another appThe update can be downloaded directly from Ambrosia's site.
- fixes another incarnation of the above, which caused you to lose the level if you ran out of moves and didn't reshuffle after a long period of time (whether you stayed in Aki or switched out)
- fixed a bug that caused the "tick-tick" sound effect to play if you paused between 15 - 30 seconds left in the game
- fixed an issue cause by clicking the pause button after you had run out of moves
- fixes a bug were switching out of the game while on the map screen would cause the ambient music not to play again
- sessionless version checking
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Monday, July 26, 2004
Friday, July 23, 2004
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.