RPG Minions of Mirth for OS X
8:21 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
A reader recently pointed us to an indie RPG currently in development by Prairie Games. Titled Minions of Mirth, this game is described as a massively single-player RPG, and includes a variety of features, including a full weather system, hundreds of spells, and day/night cycles.
Some other features are as follows:
Mirth also presents its engine and source code for those interested in modding. More info, including movies and screenshots, can be found at Prarie Games' site.
Minions of Mirth
- 15 character careers, 3 character archetypes, with multiclassing and many skills!
- 8 playable character races.
- 16 incredible zones to explore.
- Epic battles rage across the land, fight on either side for profit and/or glory!
- Alignment system for playing either a good or evil character.
- Immersive first person gameplay!
- Quests with a wide range of difficulty and triggered world events!
- Dynamically generated bounties for you to hunt!
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, July 23, 2004
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Monday, July 19, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.