Upcoming UT2004 Patch Details
8:26 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
An admin in the BeyondUnreal forums has posted a changelog for the Unreal Tournament 2004 3264 beta patch. The changes listed include a number of Onslaught fixes, including crosshair adjustments and the removal of drowning damage for anyone driving a vehicle.
Some of the general game fixes are as follows:
- Fixed low skill bots using liftsOther fixes include networking tweaks, menu edits, and demo recording changes.
UT2004 Beta Patch 3264 Full Changelog
- CTF defender AI improvements (pursuing flag)
- Optimized splash effects
- Junkyard magnet now works again
- Fixed AS-Junkyard exploit
- Don't preload skins with botuse=0
- Only precache Epic skins unless xDeathMatch.bCustomPreload is true
- Various script warning fixes
- SkipMatch cheat gives you credits as well
Unreal Tournament 2004
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Monday, July 19, 2004
Friday, July 16, 2004
Thursday, July 15, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.