Myth III 1.3 Released
8:28 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
FlyingFlip Studios has announced the release of Myth III 1.3, following closely on the release of their editor for the game. The update addresses over 70 issues with the original release, and also updates the 3rd-party Myth Classic Map Pack and the Creation Map Pack to version 2.5.
Some of the changes include the following:
1. . Improved visual effects graphicsFlyingFlip also mentions an upcoming project, titled Legions of Destiny, that is a standalone game based off of the Myth III engine.
PlayMyth.net -FlyingFlip Studios Releases Myth III v1.3
2. . Unit balance adjustments
3. . A reliable plugin system for third party unit sets and creations
4. . Added support for wide-screen monitors.
5. . Added the ability to sketch strategy diagrams on in-game overhead map.
6. . Added the ability to scale the size of the overhead map.
7. . Water ripple disturbances now drawn at proper elevations.
8. . Added the ability to view game films.
9. . Added ability to see players present in a film during film playback selection.
10. . Metaserver lobby input lag dramatically improved.
11. . Re-Introduction of the classic Creep On The Borderlands map.
FlyingFlip - Downloads
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Monday, June 21, 2004
Friday, June 18, 2004
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.