Shadowbane Patch Today; v3.0 Testing Soon
7:56 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Players of Shadowbane should expect an update to the Live servers today during their restarts. The update, which has gone through successful testing, includes the following changes:
In related news, further testing of the Secrets of Power 3.0 launch is underway, and will require the wiping of the test server on this upcoming Thursday. Following the wipe, version 2.75 will be added to the server, which will be followed by v3.0 in the next week or so.
- Experience gained per kill will be permanently increased
- Fixed an issue where a player would die while running, causing their corpse not to stop it's motion until a person clicked respawn
- The rate at which creatures (non-player characters) dodge attacks will be reduced
- The amount of gold required to refine training points will be reduced
- The level cap on Safeholds (on the mainland) will be increased to Level 49
- PvP Kill Messages will now be broadcast to the guild of the individual who was victorious (example: Ashen Temper has killed Gimpli of Nurfed)
- Fixed an issue with crashing while in flight Fixed a server crash
More details on the upcoming 3.0 patch can be found at the official Shadowbane site.
Shadowbane: The Rise of Chaos
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 18, 2004
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Monday, June 14, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.