Shadowbane Gameplay Changes Coming
8:12 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
Wolfpack and Ubisoft have announced they are going to be tweaking their massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) Shadowbane quite drastically, in order to help make the lower levels of the game more enjoyable and get players into the high-level 'siegeing' more quickly.
They have a few of the possible changes listed in the news post on their site:
All the changes will first be implemented on the Shadowbane test server, to ensure the gameplay is still balanced overall. Watch for more as this mini-patch gets rolled out before the next major 3.0 release later in the year.
Upcoming Shadowbane Gameplay Changes
- Experience gained per kill will be permanently increased.
- The rate at which creatures (non-player characters) dodge attacks will be reduced.
- The wear and tear (item decay) on equipped items following player death will be reduced.
- The amount of gold required to refine training points will be reduced.
- The level cap on Safeholds (on the mainland) will be increased to Level 49.
- PvP Kill Messages will now be broadcast to the guild of the individual who was victorious (example: Ashen Temper has killed Gimpli of Nurfed)
Shadowbane: The Rise of Chaos
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 10, 2004
Wednesday, June 9, 2004
Tuesday, June 8, 2004
Monday, June 7, 2004
Friday, June 4, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.