Ultima 5 Dungeon Siege Mod Updated
8:12 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
The team dedicated to recreating the classic adventure Ultima 5 as a modification for Dungeon Siege has released a second demo of their work for fans to try out. This updated version includes a host of new features and improvements.
While they originally had a hiccup with the Mac installer, an updated version is now available to download for owners of Dungeon Siege. Here's more on what's changed:
- Fully functional mini-questsTo download the Lazarus mod, head over to the game's website now.
Ultima V: Lazarus
- Ultima-style reagent-based spellcasting system!
- The Lycaeum, noble keep of Truth
- Zachariah’s Observatory
- A dozen new NPCs
- Brand new music
- All new in-game GUI
- All new frontend
- Complete day/night/lunar cycle, which can be tracked with a pocketwatch
- Tons of new objects!
- Working telescopes: look at the night sky!
IMG News: Ultima V: Lazarus Revived as DS Mod
Download Mac Ultima V: Lazarus Demo 2 (100 MB)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 10, 2004
Wednesday, June 9, 2004
Tuesday, June 8, 2004
Monday, June 7, 2004
Friday, June 4, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.