Red Marble Releases Flip Words
7:59 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
Red Marble Games has released a new word-based game called Flip Words. Players are required to create words in order to solve larger phrases, which can all be limitlessly downloaded from the internet to keep the game fresh. Here's more from the Red Marble site:
* Fun, easy to learn and addictive gameplay!To give Flip Words a try, check out the Red Marble Games site now.
* Save your game and resume it later
* Create words while solving familiar phrases
* Automatically download new phrases created by others!
* Global high scores lets you compare words and scores with others
* Create your own phrases to share with others!
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, June 8, 2004
Monday, June 7, 2004
Friday, June 4, 2004
Thursday, June 3, 2004
Wednesday, June 2, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.