StarCraft Updated to 1.11b
8:16 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Blizzard has once again released an update to Starcraft, the popular RTS that just won't quit. The patch, which brings SC up to 1.11b, doesn't contain any new game balances, but does address a few bugs, including some Mac-specific ones.
Patches for both the original SC and the Brood War expansion can be found at Blizzard's site, sized at 5.8 MB and 5.9 MB, respectively. Those with Brood War need only to download the expansion patch.
StarCraft Patch Information
- Fixed a bug that allowed SCV's to heal Marines.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Zerg to build without the need for creep.
- Fixed a bug that allowed buildings to be stacked on top of each other.
- Fixed a Mac bug that prevented StarEdit from running.
- Fixed a Mac bug where background music stopped after the first piece.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 28, 2004
Thursday, May 27, 2004
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Monday, May 24, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.