Alien Swarm, Mac Launcher Released
9:49 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Black Cat Games has recently released a total conversion for Unreal Tournament 2004. Titled Alien Swarm, this TC pits players against an army of bug-like aliens in a game of tactical squad-based combat. Utilizing an overhead view, Alien Swarm features missions with a variety of objectives, various weapons, and cooperative multiplayer.
Some of its other features are as follows:
This TC has apparently received quite a bit of attention already, and Joe Wilcox of Epic Games has endorsed it as well. Interested Mac gamers should note that a Mac launcher is available for download as well as the main package.
- 1-8 players co-operative play.
- Single mission or Campaign mode.
- Large array of equipment for your marines, including Assault rifles, Shotguns, SynTek SmartEye Autoguns, Flamethrowers, Pistols, Incendiary Mines, Flares, Stim Packs, Ammo Bags, Sentry Guns, Medkits and more!
- Skill and experience system allowing your marines to improve as they progress through the campaign.
- Full tutorial to teach you how to play and to use the equipment at your disposal.
- 8 unique marines with portaits, personality, skills and background.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 27, 2004
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Monday, May 24, 2004
Friday, May 21, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.